FRESH CUTS SOLUTIONS
Our delivery system eliminates potential environmental contamination from discarded containers and saves you time and money on hidden costs for ordering, receiving, storing, disposing, and handling.
CHOOSE CUSTOM FORMULATED DETERGENTS, DISINFECTANTS AND SANITIZERS FROM CHEMSTATION
To meet the specialized needs of the fresh cut industry, and the sanitation of fruits and vegetables, ChemStation Chesapeake manufactures water-based, biodegradable sanitation and process chemicals which:
- Are blends of synthetic detergents, emulsifiers and wetting agents
- Span the foaming spectrum, from no-foam to high-foam
- Are safe for use on aluminum and other soft metal surfaces, and on polycarbonate plastics
- Work effectively in hard or soft water and require no special softeners or additives
- Will not dull, waterspot nor streak stainless steel, tile or painted surfaces
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY and COMPLIANT SOLUTIONS
State-of-the-art techniques are used to formulate water-based, biodegradable, cleaning compounds and we also provide the following:
- Assistance in complying with applicable USDA regulations
- Assistance in waste stream management
- No contamination from discarded containers or residue
- Analytical processes that exceed all environmental standards
ChemStation Chesapeake’s products meet USDA guidelines for use in federally-inspected fruit and vegetable processing plants making the perfect solution for all your fresh cut sanitation needs.
Call us at 410-752-2084 and let’s talk about how we can help.
Click here to GET IN TOUCH